Hi folks,

I am misunderstanding with OpenMPI. I cannot run jobs compiled by OpenMPI on
several nodes.
It is running only on the one node. But also in this case jobs are not finished
sometimes. Its make
output and hang.
But other MPI implementations (mpich, mpich2, mvapich1, mvapich2) work
perfectly during one
year already.

I compiled OpenMPI like this:
./configure --prefix=/opt/openmpi-133 --enable-mpi-threads
--enable-progress-threads --with-tm=/opt/torque
--enable-mpirun-prefix-by-default
and installed it to the some directory an all nodes.

I already explained my problem here:
http://www.open-mpi.org/community/lists/users/2009/09/10815.php

I try to exclude anything (use default config) and submit jobs directly with
different options for verbosity which was proposed in FAQ.

So, what is the problem? What tests can I run for finding solution?

Thanx.