Hi -

I haven't built on Franklin, but generally you don't want to use cc - you
want to use the gcc which targets the backend nodes (I'm not sure what it's
called on CNL machines, as I work mostly with Catamount machines).  That
should fix the error you are seeing, as part of the problem is Libtool not
being able to figure out cc is PGI-based.

Brian