Hi all,

Hope, this list is a good starter.

I'm struggling with "Example 3: Building Name Service for
Intercommunication" (at page 217) from the "MPI: A Message-Passing
Interface Standard Version 2.1"

1. There is an error in line 29 at page 217: "server_key_val" integer
should be "server_keyval"
2. An array buffer[10] on line 46 at page 220 does not get initialized
for non-leaders, thus                      13
MPI_Intercomm_create on line 13-14 at page 221 gets a corrupted remote
leader rank.

Due to the latter bug and lack of en_queue/de_queue routines, I do not
realize the whole point of the example. Is there a working copy
available?

--
With best regards!