Hi,

I am new to Open MPI ( which is part of OFED-1.4 packege ). I have few basic
queries about
Open MPI :

1) I am using openmpi-1.2.8 ( it is part of OFED-1.4 ). Is has two examples
i) hello_c ii) ring_c
    Does those examples work on Multiple machines or meant for a single node
(i.e. localhost) ?
2) Does MPI_Send() and MPI_Recv() calls send message from process on one
machine to
   process on another machine ? If yes, then how can I achieve this ?
3) Does MPI APIs are implemented on the top of Infiniband ? Does MPI APIs
uses Infiniband
   hardware and its module for sending and receiving data ?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks,
Vivek