Hi,

I am using the OpenMPI v1.4a1r22335 to run an MPI application that creates
dynamically processes.
The application behavior is like explained in a previous e-mail
http://www.open-mpi.org/community/lists/users/2009/12/11540.php

The application is launched by a command line such as:

  $ mpirun -hostfile myhosts -np 1 myapp

myhosts describes 2 nodes:
node1 slots=8
node2 slots=8

My application runs as expected creating dynamic processes into the two
nodes.
After compute, all processes (static and dynamic ones) finalizes too --
confirmed
looking 'top' and 'ps' commands.
But, the mpirun remains running and the application never liberate the
shell.
I try use mpiexec, but it also hangs.
If I run locally (without -hostfile), the mpirun does not hang!

Someone could help me?!

For awhile, I create a script to kill the mpirun to enable the execution of
many consecutive mpirun calls,
but it is not a "beautiful" solution :)

thanks

márcia