Is your code multithreaded?

On Feb 25, 2010 12:56 AM, "Amr Hassan" <amr.abdela...@gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks alot for your reply,

I'm using blocking Send and Receive. All the clients are sending data and
the server is receive the messages from the clients with MPI_ANY_SOURCE as
the sender. Do you think there is a race condition near this pattern?

I searched a lot and used totalview but I couldn't detect such case. I
really appreciate if you send me a link or give an example of a possible
race condition in that scenario .

Also, when I partition the message into smaller parts (send in sequence -
all the other clients wait until the send finish) it works fine. is that
exclude the race condition?

Regards,
Amr