Hi,

I've recently been trying to develop a client-server distributed file system (for my thesis) using the MPI. The communication between the machines is working great, however when ever the MPI_Comm_accept() function is called, the server starts like consuming 100% of the CPU.

One interesting thing is that I tried to compile the same code using the LAM/MPI library and the mentioned behaviour could not be observed.

Is this a bug?

On a side note, I'm using Ubuntu 9.10's default OpenMPI deb package. Its version is 1.3.2.

Regards

Ramon.