I run a program with the following command line, and obtain the error message
mpirun -x LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/home/haoanyi1/socIntel/goto --prefix
/home/haoanyi1/openmpi1.4.1 -np 2 -host intel01,intel02  -rf hosts ./main 62 62
tests/ > newtest_64x64_np2_omp

[btl_tcp_endpoint.c:638:mca_btl_tcp_endpoint_complete_connect] connect() to
192.168.122.1 failed: Connection refused (111)

In the hostsfile, I use following to do cpu mapping
rank 0=intel01 slot=0
rank 1=intel02 slot=1

This file is different from the hosts file that I do with mpurun --hostfile
hosts hostname, which reads like
intel01
intel02