Hello,

I am trying to run a simple hello world program before actually launching some
very heavy load testing over the Xen SMP set up that I have.

I am trying to run this command over four different hosts, Dom0  being the host
where i am launching mpirun and rest three being xen guest domains.

I have password less login setup across all the hosts. These hosts are actually
on AMD Opteron dual socket Quad core with 2 cores assigned to each host/domain.

mpirun --prefix /root/xentools/openmpi-gcc/ -mca
 plm_rsh_agent ssh --host localhost, xenguest1 -np 4
/root/xentools/hello

I am able to run mpirun successfully when I launch this command from one of the
guests and also when i lauch this command on dom0 (localhost)  alone. But when
i launch mpirun from the Dom 0 on one or more guests there is no response from
the guests and I am eventually having to kill the process which reports saying
      xenguest1 - daemon did not report back when launched

Can someone point out where I am going wrong. I have seen people having similar
problem in the list but no one posted how they got around this problem.

Note: I also tried setting the default agent launcher to ssh. Also, on every
host the directory structure is exactly the same and also the Library paths and
paths are also set up properly and the executable is also present at the exact
same location..

Thanks,
Rohan Nigam
Research Asst,