Hi,

I downloaded the nightly trunk snapshot openmpi-1.7a1r23032. I recompiled
openmpi and my test code, and put back the btl_tcp_eager_limit to default.
The bug seems to be fixed. I don't have the segfault anymore even with big
array (up to 685MB).
Thanks to all the developpers.

There is a ticket on the bug trac about this problem that may need to be
updated :

Regards,

   TMHieu