On May 19, 2010, at 5:12 AM, Christophe Peyret wrote:

> 1) it doesn't work anymore, if I remove --prefix /Network/opt/openmpi-1.4.2
> (is there a way to remove it on OSX, already declared  ?)

I'm assuming you're referring to shared libraries and/or executables not being
found if you don't specify the --prefix.

There's several ways to avoid having to list --prefix -- see the FAQ, such as
questions 1-4 on this page:

    http://www.open-mpi.org/faq/?category=running

> 2) I must use the option -static-intel at link else i have a problem with
> libiomp5.dylib not found

Yep.  Or install the support intel libs on each node.  Either way works fine.

For corporate legal information go to: