Hi,

Unfortunately, we don't have such support at moment.

Regards,
Shiqing

On 2010-6-1 8:49 PM, Jeff Squyres wrote:
Shiqing --

Do we support mixed Windows + Linux jobs?

On Jun 1, 2010, at 1:17 PM, Hicham Lahlou wrote:

Hi all,

I have a question regarding the support for heterogeneous systems. Using the
latest version of OpenMPI, is it possible to have a single MPI application
running across a cluster of mixed operating systems, say for example Windows
and Linux?

Thanks,

Hicham