Hey Bill,

I took a look at the documentation for MPI_Scatter(), but I noticed that you
need buffers to use it. My supervisor wasn't really happy with using
buffers, and for that reason the code that I am writing is only using
blocking routines, which will make my life a tad bit harder due to the fact
that i have to avoid a deadlock, i believe it's called. I know it might not
make sense due to the way MPI works, but is there any Scatter-like function
that does not use buffers?

NB: I haven't looked through that book yet, so i am not sure whether they
provide any non-buffer examples.

Alex