You should be able to run "./configure --help" and see a lengthy help message
that includes all the command line options to configure.
Is that what you're looking for?
No, he wants to know what configure options were used with some binaries.

Yes Terry - I want to know what configure options were for a given installation! "./configure --help" helps but to guess which all of the options are used in a release, is a hard job..

--td