Hi Mohamed, Reuti, list

That issue with the pthread flag and PGI has been there for a while.
Actually, if I remember right, it is a glitch in libtool
(probably version dependent), not in OpenMPI.

The simplest workaround, pointed out by Orion Poplawski
here some time ago, is to configure OpenMPI
with the PGI switch -noswitcherror.
Worth giving it a try.

My $0.02
Gus Correa