Terry,

Please find enclosed the requested check outputs (using -output-filename
stdout.tag.null option).

For information, Nysal In his first message referred to
ompi/mca/pml/ob1/pml_ob1_hdr.h and said that hdr->tg value was wrnong on
receiving side.
#define MCA_PML_OB1_HDR_TYPE_MATCH     (MCA_BTL_TAG_PML + 1)
#define MCA_PML_OB1_HDR_TYPE_RNDV      (MCA_BTL_TAG_PML + 2)
#define MCA_PML_OB1_HDR_TYPE_RGET      (MCA_BTL_TAG_PML + 3)
 #define MCA_PML_OB1_HDR_TYPE_ACK       (MCA_BTL_TAG_PML + 4)
#define MCA_PML_OB1_HDR_TYPE_NACK      (MCA_BTL_TAG_PML + 5)
#define MCA_PML_OB1_HDR_TYPE_FRAG      (MCA_BTL_TAG_PML + 6)
#define MCA_PML_OB1_HDR_TYPE_GET       (MCA_BTL_TAG_PML + 7)
 #define MCA_PML_OB1_HDR_TYPE_PUT       (MCA_BTL_TAG_PML + 8)
#define MCA_PML_OB1_HDR_TYPE_FIN       (MCA_BTL_TAG_PML + 9)
and in ompi/mca/btl/btl.h
#define MCA_BTL_TAG_PML             0x40

Eloi