In some of the testing Eloi did earlier he did disabled eager rdma and still saw the issue.

--td

Shamis, Pavel wrote:
Terry,
Ishai Rabinovitz is HPC team manager (I added him to CC)

Eloi,

Back to issue. I have seen very similar issue long time ago on some hardware
platforms that support relaxed ordering memory operations. If I remember
correct it was some IBM platform.
Do you know if relaxed memory ordering is enabled on your platform ? If it is
enabled you have to disable eager rdma.

Regards,
Pasha