Dear All,

After searching for some week to find a program to do 100 000 000#+ Mersenne
Prime with MPI, my research resulted to nothing.
So, now i'm ready to pay, if someone can implement MPI to mprime :
http://mersenneforum.org/gimps/source2511.zip , or to
Glucas : http://www.oxixares.com/glucas/.

These two program, make Lucas-Lehmer test on an exponent to find if it is a
Mersenne Prime. They both use FFT (Fast Fourrier Transform)
to make the calculation.

The reason why i want this, is that exponent goes bigger and bigger, and no
good program to use a HPC Cluster have been made to speedup
the research. Today it take a good 2 weeks on a New 4 core machine to goes
through the calculation, and 1 month for a P4 3.0GHz HT.

The person who will accept to do it will greatly contribute to the Mersenne
research, and make some money too.

I've tried to find a way to implement the communication without falling in
the embarrassingly parallel, but i'm not advanced to do so.

Finally, a reward i offered too by the Electronic Frontier Foundation for
finding new prime, and i'm ready to share it with the one
that will make it, IF i ever find one...

So, if someone is interested, plesase let me know, Thank you!

Mikael Lavoie,

mikael.lav...@gmail.com