From: solarbik...@gmail.com
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 19:47:54 -0700
To: us...@open-mpi.org
Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Open MPI program cannot complete

how do you know all process call mpi_finalize?  did you have all of them print
out something before they call mpi_finalize? I think what Gustavo is getting at
is maybe you had some MPI calls within your snippets that hangs your program,
thus some of your processes never called mpi_finalize.

On Sun, Oct 24, 2010 at 6:59 PM, Jack Bryan <dtustud...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Thanks,
But, my code is too long to be posted.
What are the common reasons of this kind of problems ?
Any help is appreciated.

Jack
Oct. 24 2010

David Zhang