De : users-boun...@open-mpi.org [mailto:users-boun...@open-mpi.org] De la part
de Ricardo Reis
Envoyé : vendredi 17 décembre 2010 11:03
À : Open MPI Users
Objet : Re: [OMPI users] [SPAM:### 89%] OpenMPI LAM ?

On Fri, 17 Dec 2010, GUBERNATIS Pierre 164999 wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am new at Openmpi : I used Lam so far and we have just installed OpenMpi.
>
> When I run "mpirun -app schema" , OpenMpi complains about a missing daemon
> lamd, whereas the documentations says there is no need to run lamboot anymore.
>

> To make sure :
>

> $ which mpirun
>
> /export/opt/OPEN-MPI/1.4.3/bin/mpirun

Are you shure your enviroment is the same on all nodes? You say you're
running on a cluster, can you do `which mpirun` in the submit script, just
before running mpirun and is the result the same?

What happens if you do `mpirun --version` in the said script (or node)?

(what I intend to say is how are you sure that is not lam mpirun that is
being called in that particular node?)

  best,

  Ricardo Reis

  'Non Serviam'

  PhD candidate @ Lasef
  Computational Fluid Dynamics, High Performance Computing, Turbulence
  http://www.lasef.ist.utl.pt

  Cultural Instigator @ Rádio Zero
  http://www.radiozero.pt

  http://www.flickr.com/photos/rreis/