Hi,

I am now ok with the env. var. Pretty simple to set and get into the code to pack the messages. About tests, it is so dependent on the cluster, OpenMPI itself and the model, this way is not an industrial way of tuning the computation. But the env. var. is a good workaround.

Thanks again to all of you for the help.
Best regards,
Mathieu.