Hello:

I've the same version ob Ubuntu 10.04. The original version was Ubuntu
Server 9.1 (64) and upgraded both of them to 10.04.
Yesterday I've updated and upgraded to the same level again. But I've got
the same error after that.
The machine are exactly the same, HP Compaq with inter Core I5.

Anyway I've compared the version of openmpi and gcc, and are the same too:
1.4.1-2 and 4.4.4.3 respectly. I'm attaching the exit of the dpkg-l on the
two system.

I would appreciate a lot any help to solve it.
Thank you.

Marcela.