Thank you very much for the comments and hints. I will try to
upgrade our intel compiler collections. As for my second issue,
with open mpi, is there any way to propagate enviroment variables
of the current process on the master node to other slave nodes,
such that orted daemon could run on slave nodes too?

Thanks,
Yiguang