What does 'ldd ring2' show?  How was it compiled?

--
Samuel K. Gutierrez
Los Alamos National Laboratory

On Apr 4, 2011, at 1:58 PM, Nehemiah Dacres wrote:

[jian@therock ~]$ echo $LD_LIBRARY_PATH
/opt/sun/sunstudio12.1/lib:/opt/vtk/lib:/opt/gridengine/lib/lx26- amd64:/opt/gridengine/lib/lx26-amd64:/home/jian/.crlibs:/home/ jian/.crlibs32 [jian@therock ~]$ /opt/SUNWhpc/HPC8.2.1c/sun/bin/mpirun -np 4 - hostfile list ring2 ring2: error while loading shared libraries: libfui.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory ring2: error while loading shared libraries: libfui.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory ring2: error while loading shared libraries: libfui.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
mpirun: killing job...

mpirun noticed that process rank 1 with PID 31763 on node compute-0-1 exited on signal 0 (Unknown signal 0).
mpirun: clean termination accomplished

I really don't know what's wrong here. I was sure that would work