Hi Rainer,

When executing "mpirun blacs_hello_example.exe" (reference:
http://www.netlib.org/blacs/BLACS/Examples.html#HELLO), I am now getting
folloing error...

<<<<<<
C:\blacs_examples>mpirun blacs_hello_example.exe
forrtl: severe (157): Program Exception - access violation
Image              PC        Routine            Line        Source
libmpid.dll        63472DC5  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
libmpid.dll        63472C31  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
blacs_ex01.exe     0040418A  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
blacs_ex01.exe     00401034  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
blacs_ex01.exe     00401F53  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
blacs_ex01.exe     0040182A  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
kernel32.dll       75E23677  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
ntdll.dll          77049F02  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
ntdll.dll          77049ED5  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
[vibgyor:08548] [[27683,0],0]-[[27683,1],0] mca_oob_tcp_msg_recv: readv
failed: Unknown error (10054)
mpirun has exited due to process rank 0 with PID 480 on
node vibgyor exiting improperly. There are two reasons this could occur:
1. this process did not call "init" before exiting, but others in
the job did. This can cause a job to hang indefinitely while it waits
for all processes to call "init". By rule, if one process calls "init",
then ALL processes must call "init" prior to termination.
2. this process called "init", but exited without calling "finalize".
By rule, all processes that call "init" MUST call "finalize" prior to
exiting or it will be considered an "abnormal termination"
This may have caused other processes in the application to be
terminated by signals sent by mpirun (as reported here).

Any idea on this???

Thank you.
-Hiral