From: Randolph Pullen <randolph_pul...@yahoo.com.au>
Subject: Re: Re: [OMPI users] is there an equiv of iprove for bcast?
To: us...@open-mpi.or

Non blocking Bcasts or tests would do it.I currently have the clearing-house
solution working but it is unsatisfying because of its serial node. - As it
scales it will overload this node.

The problem rephrased:Instead of n*2 processes, I am having to use n*2+1 with
the extra process serially receiving listener messages on behalf of the workers
before transmitting these messages to workers in its comm_group.
Is there a way to Bcast directly from each listener to the worker pool?
(listeners must monitor their ports most of the time and cant participate in
global bcasts)Not knowing which listener is going to transmit prevents the
correct comm_group being used with Bcast calls.