On 09/23/2011 01:33 AM, Ralph Castain wrote:
Ummm...yes, because you are getting the man page for the MPICH mpicc, not ours.
Try setting your manpage path to point to the OMPI install directory.

Yes, but I can't find anything about -cc in openmpi's mpicc man page. So, -cc should either not be supported or work as per mpich's mpicc if you are wrapping around it.

Thanks,

-- Uday