Sorry - been occupied. This is normal behavior. As has been discussed on this
list before, OMPI made a design decision to minimize latency. This means we
aggressively poll for connections. Only thing you can do is tell it to yield
the processor when idle so, if something else is trying to run, we will let it
get in there a little earlier. Use -mca mpi_yield_when_idle 1

However, we have seen that if no other user processes are trying to run, then
the scheduler hands the processor right back to you - and you'll still see that
100% number. It doesn't mean we are being hogs - it just means that nothing
else wants to run, so we happily accept the time.