From: Meredith Creekmore <mtcreekm...@broncs.utpa.edu>
To: devendra rai <rai.deven...@yahoo.co.uk>
Sent: Tuesday, 25 October 2011, 18:06
Subject: RE: [OMPI users] Visual debugging on the cluster

Another dumb/obvious question, but have you tried to submit a sample compiled
application across multiple nodes? I once did this and it was forever stuck in
a wait state. The reasoning behind this was the admin did not clear my account
to use multiple nodes. Once he realized the job had been stuck that way for
over a month, he corrected it.

There are video tutorials available online, I think. I personally found a Power
Point presentation which went step by step. The problem is Eclipse and the
plugin changes so often, those tutorials can be a bit hard to follow because
many things may have been changed, especially in the menus where they tell you
to find things.