For run-time problems:

1.Check the FAQ first.                          DONE.  nothing obvious.
2.The version of Open MPI that you're using.    openmpi-1.4.3
3.The config.log file                           Installed as binary
4.The output of the "ompi_info --all"           See enclosed gzip
5.If running on more than one node              Not applicable
6.A detailed description of what is failing.    See original posting
        PATH
/usr/lib64/mpi/gcc/openmpi/bin:\
                                                ...:\
                                                /usr/local/bin:\
                                                /usr/bin:\
                                                /bin:/usr/bin/X11:\
                                                /usr/X11R6/bin:\
                                                /usr/games:\
                                                /usr/lib64/jvm/jre/bin
        LD_LIBRARY_PATH
/usr/lib64/mpi/gcc/openmpi/lib64
7.Network                                       Not applicable

I hope this is the correct information you require.

Martin Rushton
HPC System Manager, Weapons Technologies
Tel: 01959 514777, Mobile: 07939 219057
email: jmrush...@qinetiq.com
www.QinetiQ.com