Hi, sorry for the delay -- I was on vacation and this week has been spent
mostly in prep for the MPI Forum meeting next week.  I'm sloooowly plowing
through the mails that piled up during vacation.  More below.

On Jan 5, 2012, at 2:54 PM, Юлов Дмитрий wrote:

> Does anybody say to me Jeff here or not?
> I  am  relly would like to have access to tests. What i need to do for
> that?

I'm afraid that our repository is not open to the public.

The reason is very simple: the majority of tests in there are either publicly
available elsewhere, or were derived from tests/benchmarks that are publicly
available elsewhere.

We have never looked into re-distribution rights of these test suites /
benchmarks, so we keep that repository closed.

That being said, like I mentioned above, many of the tests are available
elsewhere.  E.g., the Intel MPI test suite, the IBM MPI test suite, the Intel
MPI benchmarks, NetPIPE, ...etc.

For corporate legal information go to: