The latest -- 1.5.5rc2 (just released last night) -- has direct "srun
my_mpi_application" integration.  It's not in a final release yet, but as you
can probably guess by the version number, it'll be in the final version of
1.5.5.

We have 1-2 bugs remaining in 1.5.5 that are actively being worked.  Once those
are fixed (hopefully, in the Very Near Future), 1.5.5 will be released.