Dear All,

I am running an application with mpirun but it gives following error, it is
not picking up hostlist, there are other applications which run well with
hostlist but it just gives following error with

 [pmdtest@pmd02 d00_dayfiles]$ tail -f *_hrm
mpirun -np  /home/MET/hrm/bin/hrm
Could not execute the executable "/home/MET/hrm/bin/hostlist": Exec format
error

This could mean that your PATH or executable name is wrong, or that you do
not
have the necessary permissions.  Please ensure that the executable is able
to be
found and executed.

Following the permission of the hostlist directory. Please help me to
remove this error.

 [pmdtest@pmd02 bin]$ ll
total 7570
-rwxrwxrwx 1 pmdtest pmdtest 2517815 Feb 16  2012 gme2hrm
-rwxrwxrwx 1 pmdtest pmdtest       0 Feb 16  2012 gme2hrm.map
*-rwxrwxrwx 1 pmdtest pmdtest     473 Jan 30  2012 hostlist*
-rwxrwxrwx 1 pmdtest pmdtest 5197698 Feb 16  2012 hrm
-rwxrwxrwx 1 pmdtest pmdtest       0 Dec 31  2010 hrm.map
-rwxrwxrwx 1 pmdtest pmdtest    1680 Dec 31  2010 mpd.hosts

Thank you and Regards
Ahsan