It does not look like you successfully built Open MPI -- it looks like Open
MPI's configure script aborted because your Fortran compiler wasn't behaving:

-----
checking if Fortran 77 compiler supports COMPLEX*16... yes
checking size of Fortran 77 COMPLEX*16... 16
checking alignment of Fortran COMPLEX*16... 8
checking if Fortran 77 compiler supports COMPLEX*32... no
checking for max Fortran MPI handle index... ( 0x7fffffff < 2147483647 ?
0x7fffffff : 2147483647 )
checking Fortran value for .TRUE. logical type... configure: error: Could not
determine value of Fortran .TRUE..  Aborting.
-----

Anything that happened after that is somewhat irrelevant because Open MPI
didn't configure properly.

Looking in config.log, I see why:

-----
configure:44290: checking Fortran value for .TRUE. logical type
configure:44386: gcc -DNDEBUG -g -O2 -finline-functions -fno-strict-aliasing
-I. -c conftest.c
configure:44393: $? = 0
configure:44403: gfortran  -o conftest conftest.o conftestf.f
/usr/lib/gcc/i686-pc-cygwin/4.5.3/../../../../i686-pc-cygwin/bin/ld: reopening
conftest.exe: Device or resource busy

/usr/lib/gcc/i686-pc-cygwin/4.5.3/../../../../i686-pc-cygwin/bin/ld: final link
failed: Device or resource busy
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
configure:44410: $? = 1
configure:44427: error: Could not determine value of Fortran .TRUE..  Aborting.
-----

All this may be irrelevant, though, because it looks like you're building on
Windows.

In that case, you might well want to just download the OMPI Windows binaries.
I don't know offhand if we support building on Windows with the normal
configure / make methodology; we normally use cmake to build from source on
Windows.