On Jun 12, 2012, at 3:52 PM, <vimalmat...@eaton.com> wrote:

> I hadn't seen the ReadMe file.
> Tried following the steps in it, stuck here:
> 1.    Downloaded the binary distribution of CMake-2.8.8.
> 2.    Asks for source path and build path of Open MPI.
>       a. Is the source path where Open MPI was installed? (C:\Program
> Files (x86)\OpenMPI_v1.6-x64)?
>       b. What should the build path be?

Sorry -- I should have been more clear.  If you ran the OMPI binary installer,
you don't need to build OMPI from source (not even with cmake) - you have OMPI
installed, so you don't need to do it again.

I was just pointing out all the extra text material we have specifically about
the OMPI Windows stuff.

> Also Jeff, your last two replies haven't come to my inbox for some
> reason so I'm unable to reply to them directly. I can only see them on
> the archives site.

Weird.  Check your spam folder...?

For corporate legal information go to: