I'm not a Windozer, so I can't speak to the port for that platform. However,
the conversation here seems strange to me. Have you actually read the
instructions on the open-mpi.org web site?

Looks pretty simple to me. You download the .exe installer for either 32 or 64
bits, and run it. You don't build OMPI from source - the distro contains
everything you need to just run.

See:

http://www.open-mpi.org/software/ompi/v1.6/

for the software and some Windows notes.