Thanks, Ralph,

the new syntax works well (I used "man mpirun", which displayed the old
syntax).
Also, the report displayed by --report-binding is far more human-readable
than in previous versions of OpenMPI

Out of curiosity, and also to supress the warning, I installed the
libnuma-dev package with libnuma.so and libnuma.a libraries, but the
warning remains.
Does it mean I should recompile OpenMPI to get rid of this warning?

Z Koza