On 9/24/2012 1:02 AM, Roy Hogan wrote:

I’m trying to build version 1.6.1 on Cygwin (1.7), using the gcc 4.5.3 compilers. I need to use the Cygwin linux environment specifically so I’m not interested in the cmake option on the windows side. I’ve searched the archives, but don’t find much on the Cygwin build option over the last couple of years.

I’ve attached the logs for my “configure” and “make all” steps. Our email filter will not allow me to send zipped files, so I’ve attached the two log files. I’d appreciate any advice.

Perhaps you mean cygwin posix environment.
Evidently, your Microsoft-specific macros required in windows.c aren't handled by configury under cygwin, at least not if you don't specify that you want them. As you hinted, cygwin supports a more linux-like environment, although many of those macros should be handled by #include "windows.h". Do you have a reason for withholding information such as which Windows version you want to support, and your configure commands?

--
Tim Prince