Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2012 09:43:09 +0200
From: jody <jody....@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [OMPI users] mpi job is blocked
To: Open MPI Users <us...@open-mpi.org>

Hi Richard

When a collective call hangs, this usually means that one (or more)
processes did not reach this command.
Are you sure that all processes reach the allreduce statement?

If something like this happens to me, i insert print statements just
before the MPI-call so i can see which processes made
it to this point and which ones did not.

Hope this helps a bit
  Jody