Hi Reza

Check the system stacksize first ('limit stacksize' or 'ulimit -s').
If it is small, you can try to increase it
before you run the program.
Say (tcsh):

limit stacksize unlimited

or (bash):

ulimit -s unlimited

I hope this helps,
Gus Correa

On 04/03/2013 10:29 AM, Ralph Castain wrote:
Could you perhaps share the stacktrace from the segfault? It's
impossible to advise you on the problem without seeing it.

On Apr 3, 2013, at 5:28 AM, Reza Bakhshayeshi <reza.b2...@gmail.com