Thank you Ralph!
I ran it with "-prefix" option but I got this...

[root@host1 tmp]# mpirun -prefix /myname -np 4 -host host2 ./hello.out
mpirun was unable to launch the specified application as it could not access
or execute an executable:

Executable: -prefix=/myname
Node: host1

while attempting to start process rank 0.
[root@host1 tmp]#

I also updated PATH in the remote host (host2) to include /myname.
But it didn't seem change anything...

eiichi