This is the question I am trying to answer - how many threads I can use
with blastx on a grid? If I could request resources by_node, use -pernode
option to have one process per node, and then specify the correct number of
threads for each node. But I cannot, resurces (slots) are requested
per-core (per_process), so I was instructed to request total number of
slots. However, as allocated cores are spread across the nodes, looks
like it messes scheduling up causing overload.