On 05/22/2013 11:33 AM, Tom Rosmond wrote:
Thanks for the confirmation of the MPIIO problem.  Interestingly, we
have the same problem when using MPIIO in INTEL MPI.  So something
fundamental seems to be wrong.

I think but I am not sure that it is because the MPI I/O (ROMIO) code is the same for all distributions...

It has been written by Rob Latham.

Maybe some developers could confirm this?

Eric

T. Rosmond