Gus picked up the issue properly - you're setting CXX to gcc; it needs to be
g++.

If configure fails with g++, then you have a busted C++ compiler (that's a
guess; I haven't seen the output from failed configure when uu specify
CXX=g++). You can disable OMPI's use of C++ with. --disable-MPI-CXX on the
configure command line.

My phone auto corrected MPI and CXX to be caps in the option name;
They should be lower case.

Sent from my phone. No type good.

On Jun 14, 2013, at 5:31 AM, "Reem Alraddadi"