Er... are you having problems with host IP addresses 127.0.1.1, or did you
reply to the wrong thread?

I thought you were asking about problems with multiple mpf90's in your PATH,
etc. -- not 127.0.1.1 IP address issues.  IIRC, there were a bunch of
suggestions over on that thread about how to fix your problem.  If those were
not helpful to you, it might be easier to find a local Linux/OS X/shell guru
and get them to help you setup your PATH / LD_LIBRARY_PATH correctly, and give
you a quick tutorial on shell basics.