Hi all,
    I am trying to install openmpi and come upone many problems. One is about
the Fortran 77 compiler in configure stage, I solved it by editing .bashrc,
changing from $GCCHOME/lib to $GCCHOME/lib64. Of course your os should be
64-bits.
  After configure, when running make all install, the screen display:

./scripts/mpi_imrecv_f90.f90.sh
/home/greatnet/openmpi-1.7.2/ompi/mpi/fortran/use-mpi-tkr > mpi_imrecv_f90.f90
 ../../../../libtool: line 1128: gfortran: command not found

 However, I am sure that gfortran exists and can run in any directory. When I
add   "$PATH" after line 1128 in libtool, and then remake, it display
"/usr/bin:/bin".  Yes, indeed my gcc is not in /usr/bin ,/bin. How to add gcc
to that path or how to solve my problem?
 Thank you for your help.
Regards,
Meng