From: "Ralph Castain" <r...@open-mpi.org>
Sent: 27 August 2013 11:33
To: "Open MPI Users" <us...@open-mpi.org>
Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Unable to schedule an MPI tasks

Perhaps I don't understand, but mpirun has no problem being executed using the
"at" command. Perhaps the problem is that you don't have permission for "at"?
Per the man page:

  The superuser may use these commands in any case.  For  other  users,
permission  to  use  at  is  determined  by  the  files  /etc/at.allow  and
       /etc/at.deny.

       If the file /etc/at.allow exists, only usernames mentioned in it are
allowed to use at.

       If /etc/at.allow does not exist, /etc/at.deny is checked, every username
not mentioned in it is then allowed to use at.

       If neither exists, only the superuser is allowed use of at.

       An empty /etc/at.deny means that every user is allowed use these
commands, this is the default configuration.

You also might check to see what directory mpirun is executed from when "at"
actually runs, and that the path to both mpirun and your executable are correct
for that location.