Date: Sun, 08 Sep 2013 14:51:44 +0200
From: Max Staufer <max.stau...@gmx.net>
To: us...@open-mpi.org
Subject: [OMPI users] OMPI_LIST_GROW keeps allocating memory

Hi All,

  using ompi 1.4.5 or 1.6.5 for that matter, I came across an
interesting thing

when an MPI function is called from in a recusivly called subroutine
(Fortran Interface)
the MPI_ALLREDUCE function allocates memory in the OMPI_LIST_GROW functions.

It does this indefinitly. In our case OMPI allocated 100GB.

is there a method to limit this behaviour ?

thanks

Max