Sorry for the delay replying -- I actually replied on the original thread
yesterday, but it got hung up in my outbox and I didn't notice that it didn't
actually go out until a few moments ago.  :-(

I'm *guessing* that this is a problem with your local icpc installation.

Can you compile / run other C++ codes that use the STL with icpc?