From: r...@open-mpi.org
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 02:13:58 -0700
To: us...@open-mpi.org
Subject: Re: [OMPI users] ORTE_ERROR_LOG

I see two "mpirun" cmds on that cmd line - is that a copy/paste error or did
you really put two of them on one line?

On Oct 24, 2013, at 10:27 PM, Tommi Laiho <tommila...@msn.com> wrote:Hi

I am trying to setup a simple two machines home cluster. Later I may increase
the number to 4 machines.

I have a bridged modem so each of my machines has its own ip.

My target is now to calculate a simple OpenFOAM tutorial with two computers and
together with 14 cores.

However when I run:

mpirun /opt/openmpi-1.6.5/bin/mpirun -hostfile /home/tommi2/Desktop/machinefile
-np 14 icofoam cavity -parallel

I get this kind of error:

[caelinux:31859] [[43391,1],0] ORTE_ERROR_LOG: A message is attempting to be
sent to a process whose contact information is unknown in file rml_oob_send.c
at line 104
[caelinux:31859] [[43391,1],0] could not get route to [[INVALID],INVALID]
[caelinux:31859] [[43391,1],0] ORTE_ERROR_LOG: A message is attempting to be
sent to a process whose contact information is unknown in file
base/plm_base_proxy.c at line 81

Please tell me what to do in order to fix this and thanks in advance. The
reason is probably simple cos I am a Linux newbie.